There are a number of quick and easy ways in which you can pledge support to Ruhama.
If a donation over €250 per year is made by a personal income tax payer either by once off or regular payments, charities can benefit from tax relief of an additional 31% on your donation Donors can therefore sign either a brief form to cover all qualifying donations over a five year period (CHY3, known as an ‘enduring form’) or if they prefer, a form to cover one year only (CHY4, known as an ‘annual form’). In each case, the donor is giving the charity permission to claim a tax refund on donations of €250 or more. We would appreciate as much participation as possible from our generous donors.
Download the CHY3 by Clicking Here
Download the CHY4 form by Clicking Here
Text to Donate
One of the easiest ways to donate to Ruhama, is by text.
Simply text RUHAMA to 50300 to donate €4.
Terms and Conditions:
- 90% of your donation goes to Ruhama across most network operators
- Some operators apply VAT which means that a minimum of €3.25 will go to Ruhama
- Pay as You Go: The donation amount is taken from your credit when you receive your receipt message
- Bill Pay: The donation amount will be added to your bill: Some networks may charge €4 donations in two separate transactions, meaning it will appear on your bill as two charges of €2.00
- Please note: Text donations can only be made from an individual number once a day. Multiple donations on the same day will not go through and you will not be charged
Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 0766805278.
You can opt to give a once off donation using the EverydayHero website. Your donation can be made securely by credit or laser card.
Monthly Direct Debits
Ruhama can collect a monthly donation from your bank account. Download the Direct Debit Form by Clicking Here
Donate at your Bank
You can lodge your donation directly into Ruhama's bank account at any bank
Please email email@example.com to request bank account details or call us on (0)1 8360292
Post your cheque (made payable to Ruhama) to: Ruhama, 30/31 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02 EC96. Please include your name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address to receive a receipt and acknowledgement.
If you would like to make the donation in person, please come to our office. Our address is Ruhama, 30/31 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2, D02 EC96. The office is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Perhaps your company would like to give back to the community by sponsoring one of our many programmes? Ruhama are constantly seeking financial support for our Career Guidance, Trauma Healing and Education workshops. We also seek unrestricted donations which allow us to use the money where it is needed most at any given time. Donations are only ever used to pay for the women’s needs and are never used to pay or supplement wages in any circumstances.